We are looking for a SCRUM master to deal various teams in SAFe, Agile and Scrum values and principles in Barcelona. These are the main tasks:
- Leading the team to deliver the scoped deliverables by exhibiting the behaviours of a Lean-Agile leader and implementing SAFe practices
- Taking ownership of the team’s risks and issues and following through on these to mitigate through to closure via discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution, helping the Development Team to remove impediments and dependencies.
- Acting as a voice of the team in Scrum of Scrums and other SAFe ceremonies to ensure that the Agile Release Train dependencies are monitored and kept visible.
- Ensuring your team’s readiness for all SAFe ceremonies (e.g.for Scrum of Scrums, System Demos, Inspect and Adapt) and Innovation and Planning iterations.
- Manage the Team’s metrics and provide input into the reporting for the Inspect and Adapt ceremony.
- As proxy for management, ensure adherence to SAFe best practices, standards and compliance requirements.
- Co-ordinate inter-team co-operation to support the delivery of Increment and team objectives
- Facilitating the Scrum events and supporting effective iteration and program execution.
- Coaching and guiding the Development Team in Scrum, in the continuous improvement of software delivery to enhance productivity, responsiveness, and quality and helping them maximise business results.
- Coaching and guiding the Development Team on how to get the most out of self-organisation & ownership.
- Coaching and guiding the Product Owner, especially with respect to refinement and integrity of the Product Backlog.
- Assessing the Scrum maturity of the Development Team and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Supporting the Release Train Engineer (RTE) with cross-team impediments, dependency management, and general communication.
- Working with the Agile Evangelist to guide, support and further enhance the understanding of agile within the company, teams, and existing community of practise.
Required skills and experience
- English is a must
- First level Scrum Master certification (PSM1, CSM, SSM).
- Experience in working with teams adopting the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Experience in the Scrum Master role for at least three years in a software development environment.
- Experience working with multiple Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc.)
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in Scrum (retrospective formats, handling bugs, tech debt, etc.)
- Knowledge of other approaches used in teams, such as XP, Kanban, etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
We give you the opportunity to work in what you are passionate about, learning from the best, with the latest in technology and working in front of the leading projects. This is what we offer to you:
- Indefinite contract. We want you to feel part of the team and reach a stable long-term relationship with him.
- Performance Evaluation and career path with annual follow-ups, always aiming to evolve positively.
- The motivation of working on important projects for national and international important clients.
- A comprehensive training plan, both onsite and Microsoft certifications.
- English classes.
- Incentives for participating in the community: gadgets plan.
- Health insurance.
- Physiotherapy service.
- Gym service: Gympass.